It's been too long!
I haven't blogged in 3 months.
I feel like like a dad who walked away from his family. So I feel like my actual dad then. Wow. I became my dad. I suck.
In all reality, I've been so busy. Since The Oscars I've had some amazing and weird things happen.
- Earned my first TV Credit (Laughs TV)
- filmed a comedy special (streaming soon!)
- lost my job due to budget cuts
- helped a buddy film his comedy special
- performed over 75 comedy shows
- switched from vodka and tonic to vodka and soda
- got stood up 3 different times
- found out Bumble isn't for me
- moved to the San Fernando Valley
- saw a bunch of movies
- And my step dad gave me this cool jacket that got me two phone numbers.
The TV credit and comedy special were the coolest. And losing my job stunk. But new roads are paved over old paths. So the journey continues and I'll keep moving on. Just like the Billy Joel songs says.
Paul Douglas Moomjean Blog's About What's on His Mind
Blogging allows for me to rant when there is no stage in the moment to talk about what's important and/or funny to me.