Turns out I'm beautiful?
Above you can see my journey to be verified as "Beautiful" by BeautifulPeople.com.
Please understand I didn't do this to feed my own ego. I honestly thought I'd be rejected. At one point "Absolutely Not" was kicking "Beautiful" and "Hmmm Ok"'s butt. So I knew what could have happened.
The reason I signed up was really just to see if I could get rejected and turn it into a bit.
What I learned from this experience is anywhere from ONE to FIVE things...here are some possible things I learned:
1. I'm actually more attractive than I give myself credit for.
2. Middle Americans who voted for me are my peeps in the beauty department.
3. I'm actually part of cruel joke that's going to utterly destroy my self esteem within the next month.
4. Everyone makes it...its just a gimmick.
5. People who vote are blind or Helen Keller.
But I won't lie, it feels good to not be deemed not beautiful.
Here are the pics I put up. I kind of cheated by putting pics up of my good looking friend with me. I read that pics with attractive people actually make you look more attractive. I'm proud I read stuff. But now that I'm verified "beautiful" I'm putting away the books!
I'm hosting for Don Friesen. He's hysterical. I'm kind of funny. Below are links to FREE TICKETS! Please come out and laugh. You'll be full of turkey. And over your in laws. So it's a good excuse to come out!
Paul Douglas Moomjean Blog's About What's on His Mind
Blogging allows for me to rant when there is no stage in the moment to talk about what's important and/or funny to me.