Who wants to be my Valentine? I have a questionnaire:
1. Are you an adult female?
2. Are you single?
3. Does the idea of dating a teacher who moonlights as a comedian sound exciting?
4. Are you okay being the good looking one in the relationship?
5. Are you okay with being the tall one in the relationship?
6. Are you from the planet earth?
7. Can you name the city you live in or a city at all?
8. Does 1 + 1 = 2?
9. Can you speak English or understand basic body language?
10. Are you free on V-Day?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions...you qualify to be my Valentine.
I'm featuring my first 10 minute set at Flappers! I want you to be there! Flappers has been very very very good to me and I want to thank them with a sold out 7:30pm show!
Buy your tickets here:
Hey! I'm performing on Wednesday 2/3 at Flappers in the YooHoo Room.
Come out and support!
I went to the LA Zoo Saturday. I made a new pagan buddy.
I actually brought my friend along. She made friends with the flamingos.
But it was the fact that the animals were passed out that was so sad and depressing. But then I realized I smelled pot all day. So maybethey aren't tired. Maybe they're just stoned.
And I'm proud to announce I'm a season ticket holder now.
You have to come see my next big show at Flappers! I'll be opening/hosting for Tom Segura! Yes! That Tom Segura! Like the really really funny Tom Segura! And I'm warming up the crowd!
Follow the yellowbrick road to buy tickets:
Paul Douglas Moomjean Blog's About What's on His Mind
Blogging allows for me to rant when there is no stage in the moment to talk about what's important and/or funny to me.